Jornada 680

Hi all !

   I've just bought Jornada 680 with 32MB RAM and it's on the way.
I've allready searched  web and mail archives but couldn't find answers
for some questions. Looks this is the best place to ask:

1.) Is there maximum size of the CF card ? I'd like to buy at least
512MB or even 1GB. ?
2.) What is the minimum, maximum, and optimum netbsd installation size -
I know there is no one answer for this question:-) Maybe I should ask
what are your cards sizes ?
3.) I've bought 680 with AZERTY (FR) keyboard and windows, but I'd like
to use  typical QWERTY. Can I just use us  keyboard mapping and stickers
on keys ?
4.) I have to buy ethernet PCMCIA for LAN connection, what kind of card
fits Jornada best, are there some cards I should avoid  ?

Thanks