HP Jornada 690 bright/contrast problems

Hi all!

Recently (well, just yesterday!) I've installed NetBSD 2.0 on a HP Jornada 690
in a 512Mb CF, with Ushakov and Crooks doc "NetBSD And Handheld Platforms" as
guide (great work!!). Now it boots fine, I can execute my commands and so on...

But I have a problem with bright/contrast. Perhaps it's not blame of NetBSD...
Anyway: I see perfectly kernel messages (bg blue, fg yellow or so), but I
almost can't see normal messages (bg black, fg grey, I think). If I modify
bright and contrast parameters to the max from WinCE before booting NetBSD I
can see them both well, but perhaps there is some way of modify console config
to change that colors or change bright/contrast.

I suppose I can compile a new kernel with the right options for doing this, but
I'd like a "less agressive" option :) I thought I could do this with wsconsctl
but I couldn't.

Any tip is welcome.

<PoLiTvS>

P.D. So sorry about my poor English... :(

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos
adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su
destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este mensaje, por
favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

Note: The information in this message and any attachments that may be included
with it, is private and confidential and is directed exclusively to the
message's recipient. If you are not the original recipient of this message,
please erase it. Distribution or copying of this message isn´t authorized