Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 8:28 AM
Subject: HPCSH Packages compiled (NetBSD 2.0)

Hello allo,

I spent some time during the weekend compiling packages for the Jornada 680 (NetBSD 2.0).  I finally got working bash (Shell), Matchbox (wm), Matchbox-panel (x11) and Dillo (www).  Compiling those three applications generated some 23 packages.

If someone is interested, I will make them available on web site.

Happy New Year !

Alain