Re: NetBSD 1.6 / 2.0 on HP Jornada 690 - Howto

On Sat, Dec 11, 2004 at 15:52:02 +1100, Doctor X. Razor wrote:

> Is upgrading to 2.0 worth it?

Absolutely.  If only for the all dynamic world that is a BIG space
saver.  You can actually fit complete system onto a CF card.

> And are there any instructions around? ..

References were posted earlier in this thread.

> I tried a while ago but the GENERIC kernel that came with the
> release wouldn't recognize my CF card at boot time.

Wouldn't recognize == wouldn't detect presence?

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen