Jornada 680 German kbd missing < > |

Hi,

yesterday I installed 1.6.1. on my Jornada and all runs fine except
I can't get any of these characters  < | > ³ [ ~ by pressing
ALT GR and the letter-key. Some of those "black" letters work,
like: \ ² { } ] @

I've set hpcboot.exe to use German kbd and also tried to set US-Layout
w/ wsconsctl -k -w encoding=US to US which allows me to use |<>
but switching back to German those characters disappear.

Am I missing something?

Stefan
--
Most of the VAX instructions are in microcode,
but HALT and NO-OP are in hardware for efficiency.