j6x0pwr driver

I have commited to -current 'adc' driver for sh7709 analog->digital
converter and 'j6x0pwr' driver that uses adc to retrieve the charge of
Jornada 680 batteries.

        adc*            at shb?
        j6x0pwr*        at adc?

j6x0pwr doesn't do much useful at the moment, but it provides
RTFS-level documentation on how power-related things are wired in
Jornada. ;)

It listens to "switch off" interrupt generated when On/Off button is
pressed, or the lid is closed.  It cannot really do anything with
those yet (netbsd kernel doesn't support software suspend).

It polls each 5 seconds the status of main and backup batteries and
warns if main battery is low.

You can tweak j6x0pwr_poll_verbose variable from DDB to make it print
current status on each poll.

I gonna work on the touch-panel support next, as after some reverse
engineering I know how it's connected to the ADC and PFC.  I already
have sample code that reports useful values, but I need to polish it
and plug it into the rest of the system (calibration, wsmouse, &c).

SY, Uwe
--
uwe%ptc.spbu.ru@localhost                         |       Zu Grunde kommen