Re: Ericsson mc16 aka hp 320lx

Hi,

I have a MC16 also, I also intend to get GNU/Linux of netBSD running on
it.

I think you will find this link interesting :-)

        http://prt.fernuni-hagen.de/~bischoff/wince/

let me know how you get on. I want to know what is the largest Flash card
that the MC16 can take and also what Bluetooth or Wireless PCMCIA cards
the NetBSD sh3 port has support for.

regards.

Alan Keaveney.

Ireland.