Re: sh3 status

>PS: Why TGM is not building hpcsh for 1.6 branch?  Some make release
>issues?  (never tried make release myself).

        one problem we have is that we don't have proper installation
        helper program (like sysinst).  also there were some crossbuild
        problems releng team have encountered.  anyways, as we have dreamcast
        on TGM, the latter problem should have gone away.

        so, could you add hpcsh to TGM builds if possible? (bcc'ed to
        releng-1-6)

itojun