Re: Trouble with hpcboot.exe on Cassiopeia A-11

From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej%zembu.com@localhost>
Subject: Trouble with hpcboot.exe on Cassiopeia A-11
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:55:40 -0800

> So, I tried to run the sh3 hpcboot.exe on my A-11, which is running
> WinCE 1.0 (I put it on a PCMCIA flash disk and ran it from there).
> It fails -- it doesn't even start up.  I get:
>       HPCBOOT is not a valid Windows CE application.
> Is it for a later version of WinCE?

may be.
to support older WinCE machine,need older compile environment for WinCE1.

1. If the Windows CE eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 supports for old machine,
   make another binary for old machine.
2. If the Windows CE eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 not supports for old machine,
   we need old environment,such as VisualC 5.0+CE develop environment.
3. If cross compile environment exists,we can make hpcboot/pbsdboot on
   NetBSD environment.but not yet.
--
jun ebihara