Port-hpcmips archive

Re: NetBSD 5.0 on Compaq C-Series 810

Thans for reply.

The hang with snow for the 4.x kernels happens for me too, and it has been explained. When the base compilers were updated to newer gcc they were generating instructions not supported byt eh TX3912 processor. The fix was to change the build flags. That went into the 5.0 stuff.

The pcmcia hang has been there since 3.x. I'm just going th have to slug through it and see if I can figure out what is going on. If you have that PDF, I would appreciate a copy. That would definately be helpful. If it's too much trouble, I'm sure I can find it out on the net somewhere.

Cheers,

-S-