Port-hpcmips archive

Re: Z50 48MB (Working !!) going free (UK)

Thanks to Scott Lawrence for pointing out that the system will not start unless the battery lock switch is engaged. With this engaged the machine starts up fine and appears very much alive.

Having made the offer to the list I will follow through with this so the offer is now for a working Z50 !

Regards, Paul