Subject: Re: NetBSD 2.0 installation woes
To: Jurrie Lulofs <jurrie@sackheads.org>
From: Matt Dainty <matt@bodgit-n-scarper.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 01/20/2005 22:24:03
On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 19:43, Jurrie Lulofs wrote:
> > > Yes. Find the patch in the archives in this message;
> > > http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-hpcmips/2004/12/30/0003.html
> > >
> > > You will need to most likely rebuild a new release with this patch
> > > added, (rebuilding the 2.0 branch (netbsd-2) worked for me).
> >
> > I committed this patch, and I requested pullup-2-0.
> > Please wait.
>
> OK.... I'll wait.
>
> The only question I have is if I'll need to build the kernels (both
> sysinst and GENERIC flavors) myself or if these will be made available
> somewhere.  I don't have a cross-compilation host set-up, so if I need to
> set this up it'd be nice to know before hand.

http://www.bodgit-n-scarper.com/download/kern-GENERIC.tgz
http://www.bodgit-n-scarper.com/download/netbsd.gz

Replace binary/sets/kern-GENERIC.tgz and installation/netbsd.gz
respectively. I doubt too much has changed over the 2.0 release so they
should work okay.

If anyone wants to mirror these, by all means.

Matt