Oh and:

mosh
corkscrew

On July 7, 2017 7:58:19 PM EDT, Wes Frazier <wes.frazier%members.fsf.org@localhost> wrote:
my short list would be:

bash
emacs25-nox11
w3m
tmux
chicken
neomutt
fortune
cowsay
unison2.40
wget
gnuls
rcs
gmake

On July 7, 2017 6:08:05 PM EDT, Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

Wes Frazier <wes.frazier%members.fsf.org@localhost> wrote:
Are pkgsrc binary packages available for HPCARM on NetBSD 7.1? With the
speed of my little Jornada I would much prefer to use binaries than
compile everything.

I checked at ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/hpcarm/ but
it only seems to contain binaries for 6.0 / 6.1 with nothing for 7.0 or 7.1.

The ABI for ARM changed for NetBSD 7.0, the 'hpcarm' package directory
is a symlink to packages built for the old ABI that were valid for all
ARM architectures. I'm looking into getting the correct directories
set up to hold new ABI packages.

I have setup a native build environment for pkgsrc-2017Q2 under 7.1
on a faster ARM machine.

If people have a list of packages that they want then I could build them
first.

Robert Swindells