Port-hpcarm archive

Odd behavior in some terminal apps.

I am getting segfaults from emacs25 and crashes on launch out of tmux on my Jornada 720 running NetBSD 7.1. I dont have any any of the X sets installed and I dont have X installed from pkgsrc im simply trying to run them from the terminal.

With emacs I dont think its running out of memmory or anything. Emacs reportedly can run on much less.

I have a sneaking suspicion that emacs and tmux both do not like my terminal somehow. The $TERM variable is set to wsvt25 which should be fine from what I gather.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreicated.