Port-hpcarm archive

Re: Trouble Cross-compiling for hpcarm (seems related to lang/gcc2)

Robert,
Using MACHINE=earmv4 worked. I was able to build cross/libtool-base successfully and I've built bash and its dependencies as a simple test. All seems well. I'll have to re-build the distribution with X11 enabled, but that's probably just an hour or two on my build environment.

Should I happen to build a bunch of packages for NetBSD 7.0.1 hpcarm , would there be any interest in including those binary packages in the pkgsrc mirror? Who maintains binary package repositories for individual architectures?