Port-hpcarm archive

Jornada 720 max CF Card size?

I just upgraded from 6.1.1 to 7.0_RC1 on my J720. I'm running a 4GB CF card with ~500mb on the FAT partition (for storage of install tgz images and binary sets) and the UFS partition is getting a little bit cozy. Is anyone running a 32GB (or larger) CF in their Jornada? I think it'd work fine if I kept the FAT partition a reasonable size (likely still under 1GB for my uses).