Port-hpcarm archive

Notes on installer on netbsd-7

Hi,

Here are my notes about a few things which can be fixed. (note that I wrote this a while ago, so some of these may've already been addressed)

One, the note that the bootloader doesn't support FFSv2 should be presented when FFSv2 is selected, not after the filesystem is already initialized.

Two, dhcpcd doesn't recognize that the carrier is present on an otherwise perfectly working ne* ethernet card.

Three, IPv6 autoconfiguration is an option even though the system doesn't have /sbin/rtsol.

Four, if the base directory for binary sets is blank, ftp returns an error.

Thanks,
John