Port-hpcarm archive

Packages

Hi,

Packages that I've built (under 4.0.1) on my Jornada are available at
the following address, if anyone wants them:

  http://www.eldamar.org.uk/misc/jornada/packages/

These include netsurf, although I haven't established how usable it is
yet.  librsvg is compiled without libcroco and libgsf since they pull in
DBus, which doesn't seem to work on hpcarm (dbus-daemon immediately
catches SIGABRT).

They're currently uploading --- should be there in a few minutes.

Alex

--
  -----< avf%eldamar.org.uk@localhost >-----< http://www.eldamar.org.uk/ >-----