Port-hp300 archive

New Website on HP 9000 Series 300 hardware and software

Hello
I am developing a website detailing the HP 9000 series 300 computer range, including some information about software. If you'd like to take a look it's here: https://www.hp-series300.net/

I briefly mention NetBSD on the software page (https://www.hp-series300.net/software.htm) and hope to expand on the description once I have succeeded in installing the system and trying it out!

I'd be very happy to receive any comments, corrections or additional information from anyone still interested in these machines and their software. My interest is essentially in conservation/preservation of the hardware and software.

On a related matter, there used to be an ftp archive of software for HP-UX on series 200/300/400. It was taken down long ago but if anyone knows where a backup might be found please let me know.

Martin