Port-dreamcast archive

Re: How to use NetBSD with GDEMU?

> I have downloaded the ISO for NetBSD but when trying to use it in
> combination with the GDEMU it says it is unsupported.

I don't have much to say about this directly; I don't know GDEMU.  But
it does occur to me that "it says it is unsupported" is ambiguous
enough to make it difficult to say anything even if I did.  What says
what is unsupported?  NetBSD says the emulated GD-ROM is unsupported?
Some GDEMU tool says the NetBSD image is unsupported?  Something else?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign