Subject: Re: Toolchain build error
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Pat Wendorf <mlist@beholder.homeunix.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 02/19/2003 11:36:53
Did you commit the patch in the link to cvs yet?  I'm pretty sure my src =
is=20
from earlier this month, you posted that message back in Jan.

I do search before I post, but normally just google, which turned up noth=
ing=20
on the subject.  I've seen the mailing list archives on netbsd.org, but I=
=20
haven't seen a search interface to them.

- Pat