Port-bebox archive

current compile

Hi all,

I tried my current compile on another box and there the serial console works.
Now I tried to nfs mount a disk when booting the GENERIC kernel. The DHCP
negotiation works and I get a IP address assigned. The problem is, that I don't
have
access to the DHCP server so I can't set the directory for the machine.

Then I started a bootparamd on the nfs server and used a kernel with the
correspoding
option, but it doesn't seem to try to use this server.
Must the bootparamd be running on the same machine the dhcpd is running ?

I haven't done a diskless boot with netbsd yet.

Any hint would be helpful.

Thanks
Tobias