RE: Aranym

"Is there anyone performing similar installation?"

Haven't tried Aranym, but I maintain detailed notes on my install procedure on
a TT030 here:
http://netbsd-ataritt.wikia.com/wiki/Basic_walkthrough

This doesn't specifically address the issues you're seeing, but hopefully it
can be of some use in general.

David Ross
dross%pobox.com@localhost