Aranym

Hello,

as I've read somewhere (this list or m68k) you've got a little trouble
to test m68k/atari ports due to failing hardware, did you try Aranym?
It's full-featured 68040 Atari-based virtual machine, with MMU and
everything (boots Linux/m68k with no problem), it even offers direct
bootstrapping without TOS image present! I tried it yesterday, but
kernel hangs on keyboard handler or so (I can take a picture if you
want).

In your opinion, it's much work to do? I also want to try Falcon +
CT60 with NetBSD, I'm really curious if it really works ;) I remember
some years ago I tried NetBSD kernel on plain Falcon but with no
success (IDE issues). Julian promised to make some fixes but probably
never got to it.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org