Re: Updated kernel list for install (Was: pushing netbsd-5)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, David Ross wrote:

Ok, this one is good.  The set selection screen is nice and clean:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2m47eqp.jpg

When the system booted, it used the ATARITT kernel, as specified on install, this is great.

        Excellent. Thanks!

I did get one error on boot, but probably this has nothing to do with your changes:
eval: /usr/sbin/postconf: not found
eval: /usr/sbin/postfix: not found

I installed the sets on mono.org. Maybe you were building out of HEAD and this is just a bug that exists there currently.

        Arg - no, that was a stray MKPOSTFIX=no in my mk.conf. Will fix
        for any future builds...

        Will send a pullup reqest for the changes...