Re: gcc4 problem on netbsd-4

> > I'll do for my own changes for both netbsd-4 and netbsd-5:
> > sys/arch/atari/atari/atari_init.c
> > sys/arch/atari/atari/genassym.cf
> > sys/arch/atari/atari/pmap.c (needs patch)
> > sys/arch/atari/atari/pmap_bootstrap.c (new)
> > sys/arch/atari/conf/files.atari
> > sys/arch/atari/include/pcb.h
> > sys/arch/atari/include/pmap.h (needs patch)
> > sys/arch/atari/include/pte.h
> > sys/arch/atari/include/vmparam.h
>
>       Great - I assume these are all for netbsd-4 and netbsd-4-0?

The essential change is Sysmap relocation which is necessary for yamt-km,
but I'm not sure if it's fatal since kernels without it at least boot.
I guess it might cause some problem on KVA shortage, but I wonder
if it could happen on m68k machines which won't have GB memory.
(we might have to ask yamt or kernel VM guys..)

A fatal one is in delay, and fixes for it have already been
pulled up to both netbsd-4 and netbsd-4-0.
---
Izumi Tsutsui