Re: gcc4 problem on netbsd-4

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, Izumi Tsutsui wrote:

        Would that be:
:

For netbsd-4,
cvs rdiff -r1.74 -r1.75 src/sys/arch/atari/conf/GENERIC.in
cvs rdiff -r1.75 -r1.76 src/sys/arch/atari/conf/GENERIC.in
(and regen files)
would also be worth? (netbsd-5 already has them)

        I suspect there are going to be quite a few pullups needed to
        get atari working on netbsd-4 and netbsd-4-0, since its pretty
        much hosed at the moment :/, but yes, I think it would definitely
        be worth syncing the kernel configs.

        I'm going to see if I can test build netbsd-4 and netbsd-5 after
        syncing installboot and ramdisk with current.

        Thanks