aarch64 (UEFI) and boot.cfg(5)

Hi,

The man page for boot.cfg(5) states that its support is currently only for i386 and amd64. But I really wanted to have a custom bootloader menu, took a look on sys/stand/efiboot/boot.c and found out that the UEFI bootloader could actually read and use /boot/boot.cfg where /boot is the EFI system partition.

So the man page is inaccurate to some extent. It indeed doesn't read /boot.cfg from the FFS root but it does read cfg from /boot. I don't know much about UEFI so I don't know what to do. Should we correct the man page, modify efiboot so that it reads cfg from /, or...?