Re: NetBSD on rpi0-2w

adr%sdf.org@localhost (adr) writes:

>[ 533.1690757] audio0(vcaudio0): setting play.port=0 failed: errno=22
>Which would be handy in my use case, using an hdmi->av adapter.

Ports are something different. You need to set outputs.select with
mixerctl. The value 'auto' lets the firmware chose (i.e. it will
use HDMI if it detects an audio-capable device), 'hdmi' choses
the HDMI port, 'headphones' the analog output. For some devices
you also need to force the audio capability in config.txt to make
HDMI audio work.

>*- Bluetooth is not detected, I supposed it should be this:
>[     1.799021] (manufacturer 0x2d0, product 0xa9a6) at sdmmc1 function 2 not config
>ured

Bluetooth is connected to an UART, not SDIO. You need to attach it
with btattach by configuring an entry in /etc/bluetooth/btattach.conf.

There is also the conflict between bluetooth and console. Both
want the "full" UART for performance (FIFO) and constant baudrate.
You have to chose between several compromises.

>Has someone got bluetooth working on any rpi board?

To some degree.

>*- Using the latest firmware at
>https://github.com/RPi-Distro/firmware-nonfree/tree/bookworm/debian/config/brcm80211

>I can bring the wifi up, but it stops working shortly.

The internal "flow control" locks up. I have a crude workaround
(basically ignoring flow control and skipping the following errors).