Where to load evbearm7hf-el GENERIC kernel?

Kia ora koutou,
I'm fooling about trying to get NetBSD going on my ALINX AX7021 which is a Zynq based board.

My immediate problem is that the AX7021 Petalinux U-Boot is implemented differently from the Zybo that I'm used to. On the AX7021 U-Boot appears to be built in to BOOT.BIN making it slightly tricky to swap out and the AX7021 U-Boot wants to load a FIT image which I don't entirely know how to make.

In order to reduce the number of variables I'm working with, can anyone tell me what address the kernel expects to be loaded at and what the entry point is for an evbearm7hf-el GENERIC kernel?

Looking though netbsd.map it says KERNEL_BASE_phys = 0x40, but netbsd.ub seems to have a load address and entry point of 0.

Ngā mihi,
Lloyd