Re: NetBSD rpi 9.3: libpcre2-8.so.0 not found

A A <slackway2me%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Speaking about the list of installed packages, I showed not all,
> only those which are important for pcre to my mind. The full list
> is as follows:

Standard advice:

  When posting about binary packages having trouble, include the URL you
  are using.

  pkg_admin check
  pkg_admin rebuild-tree
  pkg_admin rebuild

  pkgin update
  pkgin -n upgrade

  # think hard

  make a backup (at least note that I told you to!)
  pkgin upgrade

If you don't have all packages from a consistent build, there's going to
be trouble, probably.  Yes, in many circumstances it can work.  But
people like me are going to tell you to resolve the inconsitencies
first.

In your  case it looks like the pcre2 package is messed up.  But
the pkg_admin check/rebuild commands will help surface that instead of
guessing.