Re: comments on installation instructions

On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 05:58:01 +1100, matthew green wrote:

> there's a whole man page descripting it - creds_msdos(8). :)

May we should consider something akin to cloud-init but more
lightweight?  E.g. we can probably draw some inspiration from Alpine
Linux tiny-cloud

  https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/cloud/tiny-cloud

which is obviously alpine specific, but is indeed tiny and is mostly
in shell (used to be all shell, iirc, but has grown a small C program
to get values from yaml).

-uwe