Re: NetBSD 10.0 RC1 issues on Raspberry Pi

On Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:13:06 -0000 (UTC)
mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst) wrote:

> denis%ovsienko.info@localhost (Denis Ovsienko) writes:
>
> >This board requires newer software
> >Get the latest software from https://www.raspberrypi.com/software/
>
> That's what you have to do. I use firmware from 2021, but the latest
> will probably work as well.
>
> RPI4 needs the start4* and fixup4* files.

Thank you for the advice Michael, I have copied these files from a card
with the latest RaspiOS -- NetBSD now boots instantly and seems to work
fine.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to bake more recent files into the
NetBSD disk image.

--
    Denis Ovsienko