How to update kernel on arm64-based machine on AWS

Hi. Recently I started ARM-based NetBSD-9.99 machine on Amazon's AWS cloud.
On x86_64 hardware I usually follow 'track netbsd current' instruction
for binary update. That is, update starts with unpacking a new kernel and modules
to / and reboot.

Is this way correct for ARM-based NetBSD on AWS?

I don't follow Amazon news but in the past they used Xen. However, I
don't see a domU kernel here
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-9/202312010910Z/evbarm-aarch64/binary/sets
Do they still use Xen virtualization?

Also, in kern-GENERIC tarball I see a lot of files other than just a kernel.
What are they for?

Are these instructions correct and up-to-date?
https://wiki.netbsd.org/amazon_ec2/