Re: Results of more testing on Orange PI zero/one boards

> On Sep 11, 2023, at 3:10 PM, Dave Tyson <dtyson%anduin.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
>
> There is a workaround: If the orangepi-one dtb on the above media is
> replaced by the dtb supplied under NetBSD-9 then the board boots
> correctly. Looking at the differences between the decompiled dtbs
> from NetBSD-9 and NetBSD-10 there are a few significant differences
> and I wonder if something is tripping up the code which parses the
> in-core dtb to enumerate the device tree. If someone could point me
> to where in the source tree this code lives then I could try adding
> some debug code to see what is happening...

It would probably be useful to convert the two dtb files to source and look at the differences directly.

Something like the following should work:

	dtc -I dtb -O dts -o foo.dts foo.dtb

Look at the output of dtc —help for the details.

Cheers,
Brook