Re: How to get big memory in device driver

>> Now I write comcerto 2000 network driver.

>> This device use about 12M byte work memory.

>> How to get so big memory in device driver ?

Also, think about how to react on systems where that simply can't ever
work, like an 8M machine.  Depending on various factors, it might not
be possible to have that hardware on a machine without enough RAM, but
if you're not sure of that, you might want to at least think about it.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign