Device table and Orange Pi (Allwinner H3) boards

I hope people don't mind answering basic questions.

I see that the "orange pi 2" image I am now running on my orange pi pc plus board boots a generic kernel.  This makes me think that somewhere I should find a DTB file that gives the device tree for my board.  I am looking for it, but not finding it.
Where should I be looking, or is this done differently altogether?