Re: Any experiences with Tow-Boot on Pinebook Pro

I seem to have got my Pinebook Pro to boot from nvme using Tow-Boot.

Didn't try flashing the firmware from NetBSD though, I used the
tow-boot installer image on a SD card, needed to open up the case
and remove the eMMC module to get the SD card to boot.

I partitioned the nvme device by hand using gpt(8), copied the EFI
partition files from my copy of NetBSD on the eMMC module then added
NetBSD partitions.

My reading of the tow-boot documentation is that it loads any ARM
firmware needed from the SPI flash so you don't need to put anything
extra on the boot device.