Packages for Current

Hi,

I’m just starting to use NetBSD again after about a decade and my first project was installing it on a RPI4 (8gb RAM). I was successful in installing CURRENT from 4/1/22 but ran into issues installing packages using `pkgin` or `pkg_add`. What CDN do you use with current? I pointed PKG_PATH to 9.0/2021Q4 or 9.2 and in either case ended up with packages that were missing requirements. For instance, vim was missing libterminfo.so.1. I’m assuming there must be a pkg repo for current but was unable to find through browsing the CDN or searching?

I’m not sure this is the correct list, please point me in the right direction if not.

Thanks in advance!
Nathan