Looking for a shark/dnard

Hello.

It's probably not really kosher to ask like this on the mailing list but I was
wondering if someone has an unused DEC shark/dnard that they would
be willing to part with (or knows someone who does).
I've wanted to play with one for what feels like an eternity (or two decades,
whichever is longer).
I've been close to getting one several times but it always ends in
disappointment.

Reply directly to me I suppose, no need for unneeded traffic on the list.

/Björn