Re: packages 2020Q4

mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst) writes:

> I've uploaded a bulk build of pkgsrc-2020Q4 for earmv7hf to
>
> http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/earmv7hf/9.0_2020Q4_victory/
>
> The packages were created in an earmv7hf chroot on an aarch64 server and
> should be compatible with any earmv7hf system.
>
> Feedback is welcome.

Wow, that's great for the build to be done already!

Anyone who hasn't yet seen the migration page should have a look at it:

  https://pkgsrc.org/pkgdb-change/

The only significant bug report is that if the pkg db directory exists
but the refcount doesn't, the script complains.  Apparently that's how
it is with no packages installed and is legitimate -- but I haven't seen
a system like that in years.

If you have any other problems with the migration script, let me know,
on list or just email me.

Greg