Re: 2020-12-10-netbsd-raspi-earmv6hf.img (Re: Raspberry Pi update please.)

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020, Jun Ebihara wrote:

- HDMI output works very well however I wanted to change the resolution
 into 800x600 both tty console and X Window graphical modes. Where should I
 change it? As config.txt with hdmi_group=1, hdmi_mode=1 or hdmi_safe=1
 didn't work.

I am interested in the same thing. My RPi4 tries to output 4K to my monitor, but somehow the two disagree on the mode, and I get zero output. (Similar for a bunch of other ARM machines I tried: the OrangePi Plus 2E, Pine A64.) The RPi3 is the only one that manages to show *anything* on screen, though it is at a lower resolution.

--
Benny