Re: port-evbarm/55639: Assertion "anon != NULL && anon->an_ref != 0" fails on evbarm-earmv7hf

Hi arm users,

The TNF evbarm-earmv7hf testbed has been panicing in most test runs
for more than two months now, as reported in

  http://gnats.netbsd.org/55639

Usually when a commit causes the system to panic I would call for it
to be reverted, but in this case, the commit was to machine
independent code and as far as I know, no other ports are affected
(not even evbarm-aarch64), so it is possible that the commit is
correct and has exposed a pre-existing bug in the arm port.

Please help track down and fix this issue.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost