rust 1.45.2 for 32-bit earmv7hf/9.0

Hi,

I've struggled a bit with getting "native" rust builds to
complete with newer versions of rust.  With the recent discovery
that there was some "slop" available in the user VM space, and

cvs rdiff -u -r1.55 -r1.56 src/sys/arch/arm/include/arm32/vmparam.h

I finally managed to natively (on a qemu-emulated armv7 system)
build rust version 1.45.2, and those of you who are willing to
trust my build and want to save the 2+ days of building, you may
use the binary package I just uploaded to

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/he/rust-earmv7hf-9.0_STABLE-1.45.2.tgz

This one is built from a cross-built bootstrap kit, using the
internal-to-rust llvm, so the only external dependency this
package has is curl (>=7.67.0).

Regards,

- Håvard