SIGILL in libcrypto.so.14 on NetBSD 9.0 PinebookPro

Hi

I try to run mutt on PinebookPro NetBSD 9.0 and receive SIGILL.
When I start it in gdb, it points to libcrypto.so.14 function
_arm8_sha512_probe. The name suggest some checks, and $pc register point
to sha512su0, which is probably not supported on this chip. I found that
it exists only if ARMv8.2-SHA is implemented. I'm wondering is it
mistake in compiler settings or maybe in the library dynamic checking of
this feature should be implemented.

Piotr