Re: GPS reciever for cubetruck

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 10:34:37AM +0200, Ede Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As the title implies, I would like to connect a GPS reciever to my
> cubietruck, and am wondering, wether someone has recommendation for a device
> that works well with NetBSD (arm), preferably with gpsd.

I use a Microstack GPS module (based on MTK3339):
https://fr.farnell.com/microstack/microstack-gps/carte-add-on-l80-gps-raspberry/dp/2434228

with an olimex lime2 board (A20-based). Works fine, it has a very good
sensitivity.

You can look at https://github.com/mbouyer/marine_chartplotter/wiki
for the details.