Re: imx6_board.c and device_properties() usage

On 31/05/2020 18:40, Jason Thorpe wrote:
There's a bunch of code in imx6_board.c (timer frequency setting, gpio setting, etc.) that seems like it should be rendered obsolete by the conversion of that port to FDT.

Can someone in the know please take a look and comment?

I'll look into this soon. I have a bunch of imx6 re-org I want to commit
anyway.

Nick