Re: pinebook status update (20200322)

Arm/Mali only provides support for Wayland, at least in Linux. For x11 you have to reverse engineer.  They make their money on producing stuff for millions of cell phones.

On Mar 22, 2020 10:59 AM, "Robert Swindells" <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost> wrote:

Jun Ebihara <jun%soum.co.jp@localhost> wrote:
>- Pinebook
>  NetBSD/aarch64 9.99.50
>XXX:  mpv -vo=drm hardware accelaration disabled?

There isn't any support for hardware acceleration right now.

I have done some investigation on what might be needed, maybe we could
start a discussion on it and divide up the tasks between developers.