Re: Missing binaries ??

Thanks John and Craig.

john%ziaspace.com@localhost said:
> If we waited until a full build finished, we wouldn't have any binaries  for
> quite a while, so they're being uploaded periodically while they're  built.

Just curious.  How long does it take to build pkgsrc for ARM and how many
architectures are there to build?

> Any chance you have leftovers which were built locally?

I didn't build anything locally.

> It'd be good to get to the bottom of it, if you don't mind taking a look  at
> your system. In the meanwhile, you should be able to create a  libstdc++.so.8
> symlink to get your wget working.

Things are happy now.

I'm pretty sure I downloaded some old versions before the recent batch of
uploads.  Either there were old versions on https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/p
ackages/NetBSD/aarch64/9.0/All/ or I fatfingered something and loaded from 8.x
or ???

-------------

When I got pkgin installed and tried to do a pkgin update, it said:

/!\ Warning /!\ earm doesn't match your current architecture (earmv7hf)
You probably want to modify /usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf.

uname -p says earmv7hf

Looking in:
  http://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-9.0/evbarm-earmv7hf/binary/gzimg/
There is an armv7.img

I think that's what I installed, but it says "armv7.img" without a "hf"
It's in a evbarm-earmv7hf subdirectory.

I edited repositories.conf to say "earmv7hf" rather than "$arch" to get rid of
the warning messages.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.