Re: Pinebook Pro: Unable to boot latest -current

Hi, I'm using current now without problems.

Download a -current arm64.img.gz
Decompress arm64.img.gz
Then dd arm64.img to an SD card
On the first partition (fat32 boot partition) copy dtb/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dtb to the root of the boot fat32 partition
Insert SD in PineBook Pro (if not using the builtin Linux to 'dd' etc)
Power on.

https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=8659&pid=58156#pid58156